Conference schedules are subject to change prior to the events’ dates.
I. CONNECTED MANUFACTURING CONFERENCE
Connected Manufacturing Conference will bring together insights of Industry 4.0, Industrial Internet of Things and Smart Manufacturing from leading experts and high ranking speakers from business and science to present and discuss core elements of Connected Manufacturing. One focus question will be, how Connected Manufacturing can best contribute to increasing economic competitiveness in manufacturing process and automation. With Factory Automation, manufacturers and industrial companies can build one common, converged, and rugged plant-to-business network.
At the coming Industrial Automation Fiesta 2017, we are hosting presentation and dialogues at Connected Manufacturing Conference to bring together leading experts and high ranking speakers from business and science to present and discuss core elements of connected automation for industries. One focus question will be, how Connected Manufacturing can best contribute to increasing economic competitiveness in manufacturing automation.
- Connect factory automation and control systems to IT systems with standards-based IP-networking
- Improve operational efficiency and cut costs with highly secure remote access Speed response time to issues on the plant floor
- Mitigate risks by improving network uptime and equipment availability
- Protect critical manufacturing assets with industry-leading security features
- Preventive maintenance-enabled to eliminate production downturn
- Internet of Services
II. 3D DESIGN AND PRINT CONFERENCE
3D Print Fiesta will create the fairground for the entire 3D printing and Additive Manufacturing industry, our shows will feature industrial Additive Manufacturing machines, desktop 3D printers and things in between. To enhance your business in 3D Print, the exhibition offers you amazing sales opportunities and chance to network, collaborate and become part of the global 3D printing community in Vietnam and the Southeast Asia region, building inter-industry relationships to strengthen your business as it surges forward.
• Linking you with key customers
• Connecting you with brands you want to explore or adopt in 3D printing
• Educating on your latest product developments
• Matching business and specialist engagement
• Increasing public awareness of your innovations
III. ROBOTICS AND VISION SYSTEMS CONFERENCE
Vision and robotics play a vital role in today’s Automation world. Robotics and Vision Systems Conference Fiesta provides the platform for the latest advancement in robotics, vision systems and automation technology to be introduced in an extensive seminar program for speakers to present their projects, and workshops for the interested users to learn and hands on about technology of robotics and machine vision systems.