WHY TO EXHIBIT?
Be Part Of The Event That Everyone Wants To Visit!
Here are just a few reasons why you should exhibit at the Vietnam Industrial & Manufacturing Fair 2017
- 3 days international exhibition and reach out the the global audience in one single location
- 2 days high class conference, networking, forums and technical seminars with influential and experts speaker
- Extensive and showcase range of your latest products and technologies
- Raise your company/brand profile as the market leader
- An ideal platform for meeting your targeted buyer and generate new business delegates & visitors, govt. authorities, industrial associations, international trade consulates, etc
- Build relationships, develop new markets and forge partnerships with highly qualified visitors and key-decision makers
- Organized by AALL Corp & OMG Events Management, a leading exhibition organizer on series of industrial and oil & gas exhibitions, conferences and roadshows in the southeast asia region. We deliver more business opportunities and more value
- Meet up to 5000 key visitors and more than 500 conference delegates
Also, included in the cost of your stand you’ll receive:
- Free editorial entry in the Official Show Guide, the most widely-read event publication
- Free company logo listing on the invitation letter/ conference programme distributed prior to the show
- Free listing on the highlighted technology website
- Free access to enjoy lunch & refreshment for your clients and guests
- Benefit from promotional opportunities only open to exhibitors such as pre-show marketing, sponsorship opportunities, advertising opportunities or the chance to hold your own workshops or meet & match session.
- In addition, your company will enjoy the special package to advertise on Vietnam Industrial Guide, edition 2017/8
During the exhibition a dedicated press office offers the opportunity to get your message across to attending members of the press. So, if you have an announcement to make at the show, if you’re launching a new product or have an interesting promotion you’d like to market in the run up to the event contact to organizer for helping.
Vietnam Industrial & Manufacturing Fair 2017 is targeting at Visitors from the Manufacturing, Subcontracting, Engineering Services, Machine Makers, System Integrators and Industrial Equipment Suppliers and covering one of the biggest industries in Vietnam at Binh Duong, Dong Nai, Ho Chi Minh, Ba Ria Vung Tau, Tay Ninh and nearby industries.
We are forming Singapore Pavilion, Japan Pavilion, Korea Pavilion, European Pavilion and Taiwan Pavilion.
Manufacturer Pavilion will include most of big manufacturer in Binh Duong and Dong Nai and is forming under one buyer area in this exhibition. It will highlight fully demonstrate the most advanced application solutions of industrial technologies and products in the process manufacturing industry, and is the only trade and sourcing platform providing solutions for manufacturers and equipment suppliers.
SPECIAL MEETING FOR FOREIGN COMPANIES BEFORE THE EXHIBITION: FREE MEET & MATCH SESSION
We introduced Meet & Match session, a customized suite of integrated matching services dedicated to help Overseas Exhibitors to identify and screen potential customers and business partners in Vietnam. The service draws on the industries with more than 13 years of experience matching industrial companies, factory end-users and engineering firms with overseas companies. At least 3 meetings per day from 7 – 8 June 20-17 depends on the schedule and availability. We will assist to fix appointments for your company to meet with the potential customers in Vietnam before the exhibition.
Absolutely Free And Based On First Come First Serve Basis.
7th June 2017, from 10.30am: CONNECTED MANUFACTURING CONFERENCE (Industry 4.0, Industrial Internet of Things and Smart Factory).
Conference on IoT for industries will bring together leading experts and high ranking speakers from business and science to present and discuss core elements of IoT. One focus question will be, how Internet of Things can best contribute to increasing economic competitiveness in manufacturing and automation.
8th June 2017, from 9.00am: 3d Design And Print Conference
9th June 2017, from 9.00 am: VIETNAM ROBOTIC DAYS 2017 (Robotics and Vision Systems Conference, one full day for robotics seminar and performances)
EXPERIENCE EUROPEAN TECHNOLOGY 2017
Vietnam Industrial & Manufacturing Fair 2017 is having this special Technology theme call Experience European Technology 2017 promoting Technology, Equipment, Supplies and Services manufactured in Europe at this specialized exhibition.
Don’t miss out on exhibiting at this invaluable event!