We would like invite your company to join the VIMF – Vietnam Industrial and Manufacturing Fair 2021 holding alongside the VIAF – Vietnam Industrial Automation Fiesta 2021 from 8-10 September 2021 at WTC Expo (World Trade Center Binh Duong New City), Binh Duong, Vietnam under SINGAPORE PAVILION and ENJOY up to 70% subsidy from Singapore Enterprise
VIMF 2021 is an international industrial exhibition in the form of a roadmap held in the Industrial Complex and we connect supplies of machinery, parts, equipment, and process solutions necessary for the automobile, electronics, machinery, textile, footwear, and high-tech industries to related manufacturers. The showcase of VIMF related fields:
- Industrial Machinery, Equipment and Materials
- Automotive Manufacturing and Contract Manufacturing
- Cutting-Off, Press and Welding
- Molding Making and Die Casting
- Tool and Tooling Systems
- Machine Tool and Metal Working
- Metal and Sheet Metalworking
- HVAC, Compressed Air and Vacuum
- Rubber and Plastic Manufacturing
- Products for the Supporting Industries
VIAF 2021 aims to introduce innovative manufacturing technologies and products to prepare for changes in the Vietnamese manufacturing ecosystem through factory automation and intelligent manufacturing and to enter the manufacturing phase of UP & MID STREAM. The exhibiting showcase of VIAF related fields:
- Industrial Machinery, Equipment and Materials
- Factory Automation, Process Automation, Logistic Automation, Packaging Automation
- Smart Manufacturing, IOT, A.I, Big Data and Industry 4.0
- Electric and Electricity
- Energy Control
- Motion and Drives
- Control & Sensor Systems
- CAD, CAM, Measuring Smart Factory
- Robot Motion
- Sensing Technology
- Intelligent Logistics and Material Handling
- Pump, Valves and Motor
Vietnam’s manufacturing ecosystem is changing to digitization, intelligence manufacturing, smart factory, and Industry 4.0 through changes in the global value chain under the influence of Post-China and Pandemic. Companies with control level(related devices such as PLC) and supervisory level(HMI, SCADA) are increasing to enter the midstream of the manufacturing industry. It enables the sustainable growth of the Vietnam parts and equipment industry. These two stages are expanding through the quantitative growth of the automation and industrial automation market and it is currently leading the growth of the Vietnam automation control market.
- The only specialized exhibition in Binh Duong – the province with leading manufacturing industry in Vietnam and is held every 2 years.
- Largest ever exhibition scale with more than 350 booths from Vietnam and international (Singapore, Korea, Japan, China, Taiwan, Thailand, India, Italy, Germany…)
- The targeting market largely not only in Binh Duong but also in nearby industries such as Ho Chi Minh City, Dong Nai, Baria Vung Tau, Binh Phuoc, Tay Ninh, Long An, Tien Giang..
- The targeting visitors qualified from the Manufacturing, Subcontracting, Engineering Services, End users, Machine Makers, System Integrator, Industrial Projects and Industrial Equipment Suppliers
- Investing methodically exhibition and innovative marketing strategies ideas with directly visiting factory to do invitation and free providing shuttle bus to secure visitors and potential customer of exhibitor during 3 exhibition days
- A smart investing: exhibiting at a trade fair is a cost-efficient marketing and sales channel. Within a short period, exhibitors will meet many potential customer and business partner and promote branding name with outstanding efficiency at the same time.
- Prestige, quality exhibition with expanding and developing scale year by year. Many sales and technology transfer contracts, agency contracts as well as business cooperation agreements have been signed at the VIAF.
- Receiving closely attention and strongly support from state agencies, associations, and businesses.
- New Venue – New Destination: WTC Expo is the ideal venue for international trade shows and exhibitions with total area of 22,000m2, catering the need of large scale exhibitions and fairs, international conferences and event , with a capacity of 10,000 people. The indoor exhibition area is 12,000 m² and the outdoor exhibition area is 10,000 m². The splendid facility could be easily reached by public transportation services and inside its premises there is a metro station.
- Organizing Committee’s experience of more than 10 years with its core strengths in organizing, connecting and promote trading in provinces with a thriving industry and take advantages with the 4th edition to Binh Duong. We have an international network and local insight and expertise, VIMF is ready to serve your trade needs.
WHY BINH DUONG
With a strong GDP growth rate and located in the center of the southern key economic region and next to Ho Chi Minh City, Binh Duong has become the industrial center of the country with outstanding infrastructure. With an opening investment policy, Binh Duong always takes the lead in attracting foreign investment.
- Industrial Production: Accounts for 10% of Vietnam’s export value, 13% national industrial production
- #2 FDI Attraction: 32,9 billions USD Binh Duong ranks #2 in FDI attraction, 34.92 billion USD in
- Export: 28,8 billions USD Binh Duong exports 28.8 billion USD in 2019, 10% national’s export value
- Strongly accompanying support from Binh Duong province to investors. The province has issued many important policies, brought solutions to improve the investment environment, increase competitiveness to attract FDI, develop economic.
- Currently, Binh Duong has totally 48 industrial zones and clusters with a total area of more than 10,000 hectares, accounting for a quarter of the industrial park area in the Southern of Vietnam. To expand the scale, the province is planning to develop 34 more industrial zones with a total area of 14,790 hectares.
- Diversified investors from 65 countries and territories present in Binh Duong, mainly from Japan, Taiwan, China, Singapore, Korea …
- With dozens of projects with a scale of 250-760 million USD this year focusing in the fields of manufacturing, processing, mechanics, electricity, electronics, automation…
Take place in concurrently with the exhibition, there are some program like Business Making, Conference, Live Demo, Robot Performances, Buyer Zone and other trade promotion and related business supporting activities
Topic of conference at VIMF 2021 will talk about:
- Connected Manufacturing including IoT, Industry 4.0, Smart Manufacturing, Smart City and Smart Controlling Systems
- Robotics And Vision Systems
- New Energy Technology
- Discussion on investment policy, trade promotion at the exhibition
Business Making is a customized suite of integrated matching services dedicated to help exhibitors to identify and screen potential customers and business partners in Vietnam
Business Making offers to exhibitors exclusive opportunities to connect with top level buyers from all over the world, as well as for trade buyers to find suppliers at the 3-day exhibition by previewing target suppliers/buyers’ profile and per-scheduling onsite meetings efficiently. With this service, you will get the chance to extend your professional network and seek out new business alliances and suppliers from around the world.
LIVE DEMO STAGE
Showcasing product innovations from leading industry players and provide perfect opportunities. It will bring lively the practical experiences of modern machinery, technologies in a single place or at exhibitor’s booths during 3 exhibition day.
Confirmed exhibitors under RAV-Robotic Automation Vietnam area will have the opportunity to bring the most modern robots to the robot demonstration area to introduce and promote according to the pre-scheduled from the organizers. This is a very meaningful activity at the exhibition to attract visitors and promote the development of the robotics industry in Vietnam.
VIAF will reserve an area that brings together groups of BUYERS from Manufacturing, Contractors, Subcontracting, Engineering Services, End users, Machine Makers, System Integrators, Industrial Projects, and Industrial Equipment Suppliers so that businesses have the opportunity to directly meet, catch up trends, enhance competitiveness in the market…
Click HERE to see VIMF 2019 Binh Duong clip and picture
Click HERE to see VIMF 2019 Binh Duong report