WHY TO EXHIBIT ?
Exhibiting – A Smart Investment
- Exhibiting at a trade fair is a cost-efficient marketing & sales channel. Within a short period, you will meet many potential customers & business partners. Visitors to VIMF are active and open for information, collaboration, and new contacts.
- In a single platform: get updates on industry news; discover new innovations and gain niche knowledge leading to business opportunities.
- Staged in Binh Duong, in the heart of the industrial zone, the exhibition is a good platform to find and secure opportunities in Binh Duong. It attracts key players from Manufacturing, Supporting Industry and General industry.
Be Part Of The Event That Everyone Wants To Visit!
Here are just a few reasons why you should exhibit at the VIMF 2021 in Binh Duong, Vietnam
- 3 days international exhibition and reach out the the global audience in one single location
- 3 days high class conference, networking, forums and technical seminars with influential and experts speaker
- Extensive and showcase range of your latest products and technologies
- Raise your company/brand profile as the market leader
- An ideal platform for meeting your targeted buyer and generate new business delegates & visitors, govt. authorities, industrial associations, international trade consulates, etc
- Build relationships, develop new markets and forge partnerships with highly qualified visitors and key-decision makers
- Organized by OMG Events Management, a leading exhibition organizer on series of industrial and oil & gas exhibitions, conferences and roadshows in the southeast asia region. We deliver more business opportunities and more value
- Meet up to 10.000 key visitors and more than 500 conference delegates
NICHE (WHY IS THIS EXHIBITION DIFFERENT FROM THE REST)
VIMF is on a mission to upgrade various local recipient industries. The intention is to introduce know-how & technologies that lead to efficiency, cost savings and increased productivity. Taking directions from the industry 4.0 phenomenon we encourage Industrial digitization of the process/production value chain. In this edition, Special emphasis is given to showcase innovations in:
- Bolt-on Upgrade modules
Bolt on upgrade modules refers to: A low cost, stage 1 method of digitizing. For example: Utilizing Industrial Internet of things technology; Equipping sensors to existing machines/production systems such that digital information can be collected, compiled and analysed to monitor & plan meaningful outcomes.
During the exhibition a dedicated press office offers the opportunity to get your message across to attending members of the press. So, if you have an announcement to make at the show, if you’re launching a new product or have an interesting promotion you’d like to market in the run up to the event contact to organizer for helping.
VIMF 2021 is targeting at Visitors from the Manufacturing, Subcontracting, Engineering Services, Machine Makers, System Integrator and Industrial Equipment Suppliers and covering one of the biggest industries in Vietnam
We are forming Singapore Pavilion, Japan Pavilion, Korea Pavilion, European Pavilion and Taiwan Pavilion.
Manufacturer Pavilion will include most of big manufacturer forming under one buyer area in this exhibition. It will highlight fully demonstrate the most advanced application solutions of industrial technologies and products in the process manufacturing industry, and is the only trade and sourcing platform providing solutions for manufacturers and equipment suppliers.
We organized Meet & Match session, a customized suite of integrated matching services dedicated to help exhibitors to identify and screen potential customers and business partners in Vietnam. The service draws on the industries with many years of experience matching industrial companies, factory end-users and engineering firms with overseas companies. At least 3 meetings per day depends on the schedule and availability. We will assist to fix appointments for your company to meet with the potential customers in Vietnam before the exhibition.
Absolutely Free And Based On First Come First Serve Basis.
The INTERNATIONAL Conference will bring together local and international expert speakers who will share insights and interact with the audience focus on:
Digitalising Manufacturing Conference
- Smart connected factory
- Connected and versatile supply chain
- Design, test, make
- Adaptable, flexible manufacturing operations and skills
IOT & Industry 4.0 Conference
Robotics, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence Conference
Don’t miss out on exhibiting at this invaluable event!