WHY TO EXHIBIT ?
Exhibiting – A Smart Investment
- Exhibiting at a trade fair is a cost-efficient marketing & sales channel. Within a short period, you will meet many potential customers & business partners. Visitors to VIMF are active and open for information, collaboration, and new contacts.
- In a single platform: get updates on industry news; discover new innovations and gain niche knowledge leading to business opportunities.
- Staged in Binh Duong, Da Nang, Bac Ninh in the heart of the industrial zone, the exhibition is a good platform to find and secure opportunities in Vietnam. It attracts key players from Manufacturing, Supporting Industry and General industry.
Be Part Of The Event That Everyone Wants To Visit!
Here are just a few reasons why you should exhibit at the VIMF 2022
- 3 days international exhibition and reach out the the global audience in one single location
- 3 days high class conference, networking, forums and technical seminars with influential and experts speaker
- Extensive and showcase range of your latest products and technologies
- Raise your company/brand profile as the market leader
- An ideal platform for meeting your targeted buyer and generate new business delegates & visitors, govt. authorities, industrial associations, international trade consulates, etc
- Build relationships, develop new markets and forge partnerships with highly qualified visitors and key-decision makers
- Meet up to 10.000 key visitors and more than 500 conference delegates
NICHE (WHY IS THIS EXHIBITION DIFFERENT FROM THE REST)
VIMF/VIAF is on a mission to upgrade various local recipient industries. The intention is to introduce know-how & technologies that lead to efficiency, cost savings and increased productivity. Taking directions from the industry 4.0 phenomenon we encourage Industrial digitization of the process/production value chain. In this edition, Special emphasis is given to showcase innovations in:
- Bolt-on Upgrade modules
Bolt on upgrade modules refers to: A low cost, stage 1 method of digitizing. For example: Utilizing Industrial Internet of things technology; Equipping sensors to existing machines/production systems such that digital information can be collected, compiled and analysed to monitor & plan meaningful outcomes.
During the exhibition a dedicated press office offers the opportunity to get your message across to attending members of the press. So, if you have an announcement to make at the show, if you’re launching a new product or have an interesting promotion you’d like to market in the run up to the event contact to organizer for helping.
PRE – REGISTRATION EXHIBITER
VIMF has the perfect space that your business needs to showcase your technological innovations and to succeed. Whatever your requirement be, we have a space for it. So, Hurry! Book your space before anyone else!
VIMF 2022 is targeting at Visitors from the Manufacturing, Subcontracting, Engineering Services, Machine Makers, System Integrator and Industrial Equipment Suppliers and covering one of the biggest industries in Vietnam
Multiple shows under one roof
Source products and discover new technologies across VIMF’s co-locating show zones. It’s the Vietnam’s only event truly able to introduce you to new technologies and products in less familiar but parallel manufacturing sectors
- SUPPORTING INDUSTRY
- MATERIAL HANDLING
- ADDITIVE MANUFACTURING
- CONNECTED MANUFACTURING
Meet face to face with suppliers and partners spanning the supply chains of all key advanced manufacturing sectors
|OEM parts, components and subsystems
Raw materials & intermediate/ semi products
Safety, health & environment technology/ services
Storage solutions & systems
Supply chain components, assemblies, manufacturing
Surface engineering (materials/ plant/ equipment/ technology)
Test, measurement & inspection (technology/ equipment/ services)
Tooling suppliers & manufacturers
|Composites, metals, plastics & other materials – parts manufacturing
Composites, metals, plastics & other materials – processing
Design, prototyping & development services
Digital design & manufacturing technology/equipment/software
Electronic components & subassemblies
Embedded systems & software
Industrial automation & process engineering
Industrial logistics / packaging
Industrial, personnel & business services
Laser process technologies
Low carbon vehicle & energy engineering technology & services