LIVE DEMO STAGE at VIMF & VIAF 2020 Exhibition For Our Exhibitors
Exhibitors are invited to submit a 15-20 minute live demo presentation of a product or service.
- Cost is a NON-REFUNDABLE fee of USD 300
- Demos will be scheduled to run consecutively but NOT concurrently
- Exhibitors will have 15 minutes on the front end to set up their materials and 15 minutes after their demo to dismantle and totally vacate the area
- Demos are limited to one (1) per company
VIMF Will Provide
- A low hard wall, 20’ x 30’ presentation area with a high counter presentation table
- One 220 volt, 5 amp with a quad extension
- Seating capacity for 25 people with standing room capacity
- Wireless microphone and sound system suitable for a small group
- A 42” display monitor with speakers
- Full promotion of demo events to conferees with pre-show electronic communications, printed materials such as the Preliminary and Final Programs, digital exposure on the VIMF website and onsite signage
Any other furnishings or accessories will be the responsibility of the exhibitor to purchase/provide. When making your demo plans, please remember that you will have a limited time to set up and dismantle any equipment, AV, furnishings, etc.
Tips for DemoZone Presenters
- Engage the conferees as much as possible. Hands-on activities and displays work best rather than static lecture style presentations.
- Select a fun but informative title for your demo.
3 Good Reasons to Demo
- Create awareness of your product
- Gain invaluable press coverage
- Forge partnerships and realise new business opportunities
The Live Demo Area will host some of the most forward-thinking equipment and services – all created to enhance the coverage and care delivered within the manufacturing field. With brand new products being launched at this year’s event, each visitor to the area will be given a hands on introduction to each product being showcased.
We have limited demo slots available, so book now to avoid disappointment. The live demo schedule will be confirmed before 30 Oct 2020. Please contact us at email : firstname.lastname@example.org or call to +84 286686 1210/20 for your reservation.